Canon imageCLASS MF216n Printer Driver & Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh.
Canon imageCLASS MF216n Windows Driver Downloads
Operating system(s): Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
Driver Version : UFR II Printer Driver – V21.20, Fax Driver – V10.10 (MF217w/MF216n), ScanGear – V11.3
*Precaution When Using a USB Connection
Disconnect the USB cable that connects the device and computer before installing the driver.
Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.
Drivers and applications are compressed.
Click on the file link, and then click [I Agree-Begin Download].
* When clicking [Run] on the file download screen (file is not saved to disk)
1. If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click [Yes], and then click [Run] on the subsequent Security Alert screen.
2. The Setup Wizard will start.
3. After the Setup Wizard has started, follow the instructions on the screen to perform installation.
* When clicking [Save] on the file download screen (file is saved to disk at specified location)
1. Save the file to an apporopriate location, and then double-click the file (double-clicking the file will create a new folder in the same location).
2. If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click [Yes].
3. The Setup Wizard will start.
4. After the Setup Wizard has started, follow the instructions on the screen to perform installation.
* Save the file to view details for installation.
Refer to the MF Driver Installation Guide stored in the saved folder.
File version: V21.20
Windows 32-Bit: MF210MFDriverV2120W32usEN.exe
Windows 64-Bit: MF210MFDriverV2120W64usEN.exe
Canon imageCLASS MF216n Macintosh Driver Downloads
Operating system(s): Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files are saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the Installer file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
File version: V10.5.1
File Size: 34.4 MB
File name: Mac_MF_Ver1051_00.dmg