Canon PIXMA MP260 Printer Driver & Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh.
Canon PIXMA MP260 Windows Driver Downloads
Operating system(s): Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
File version: 1.02
File Size: 24.47 MB
Canon PIXMA MP260 Macintosh Driver Downloads
Operating system(s): Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
File version: 3.1.0a
File Size: 8.53 MB
File name: misd-mac-ijscanner1-3_1_0-ea13.dmg