Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Printer Driver & Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Windows Driver Downloads
Operating system(s): Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
File version: 1.1
File Size: 49.63 MB
File name: win-mg5500-1_1-mcd.exe
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Macintosh Driver Downloads
Operating system(s): Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
File version: 2.6.1
File Size: 2.17 MB
File name: mqm_-mac-2_6_1-ea11.dmg