Canon LASERSHOT LBP6018B Printer Driver & Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh.
Canon LBP6018B Windows Driver Downloads
Operating system(s): Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
Precaution When Using a USB Connection
Disconnect the USB cable that connects the device and computer before installing the driver.
Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file.The download will start automatically.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
3. Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder.The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
4. Double-click the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
File version: R1.50V1.10
File Size: 32-Bit : 11.1 MB
File Size: 64-Bit : 13.2 MB
File name: LBP6000_6018_R150_V110_W32_uk_EN_1.exe
File name: LBP6000_6018_R150_V110_W64_uk_EN_1.exe
Canon LBP6018B Macintosh Driver Downloads
Operating system(s): macOS X 10.13, macOS X 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.7
e-Manual is in compressed file format.
Follow the procedure below to download and decompress the file.
1. To download files, click the file link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files are saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the html file to view the e-Manual.
File version: USRM173112
File Size: 5.01 MB
File name: LBP6000_6018B_UsersGuide_uk_EN.dmg